Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE dress...and some venting.

I've been at work now for about 20 minutes and pretty much have already completed everything I needed to get done today...it's going to be a looooong day, huh?? I just got off the phone with this idiot client guy in Ohio that asked if he needed me to spell out "Cincinnati" (apparently, Oklahomans are idiots) and he kept smacking his gum the entire time he was on the phone with me. Couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Geez, the professionalism of some people...

So it's on to more wedding details...I know it's over a year away, but I've already bought my dress...I know, I know, I'm waaaay ahead of myself, but I didn't realize that the 3rd dress I tried on would be "the one" and HAD to be bought...
Just picture it in all white instead of that gold stuff on there...(and I feel pretty confident that David will never find this site, so no worries there, folks!) I never would've thought I'd wear a form fitting dress (helllooo...I'm curvy!) but it actually looks a-may-zing, and now I want to wear it all the time.

So not fair that you only get to wear the dress once...

5 comments:

The West Family said...

You should totally wear the dress while you are hanging out at home like they do on "Friends"!

The Mills Gang said...

Hey Little! I found you! I am so glad you are blogging!!!
Your dress is beautiful! I love it! I agree with Ashley--you can totally wear it around the house...no one would ever know! :)
Love you!!!!

Melissa said...

LOVE the dress...can't wait for the big day!

Ticey said...

LOVE the dress!! I'm excited to have another blog to stalk!! It's so nice to read how everyone is doing!!!

Jameson said...

I'm a little late on reading all your blogs but I luuuuuuuv it! This dress is perfect for you!