Wednesday, July 30, 2008

eh...never mind on the dress...but help me on the cake!

So Heather kindly brought it to my attention last night via text message that although the new choice of bridesmaid dress is cute, it will not work with a certain big boobied bridesmaid of mine...so thanks to HVRJC for that!! And if you've ever seen the bridesmaid in question, you'll know why this is a great decision to scrap this dress...and I'll go look for a particular big boobied picture of her so those of you that don't know her, will get a better idea...

But I do need some help with the cake...I'm meeting with my baker guy next weekend (when I pick up the cupcakes for the baby shower!) and he wants to go over some stuff for the cake, and I'm planning on taking him these three pictures.







I like them all, but I'd rather they be square, not round. And I don't care for the big black bow on the first one, but other than that, which one??

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the first and third cakes. I think the first one is the most sophisticated and elegant and the third one seems a little more casual. The first one would definitely be the most memorable. I love your colors!!

The Bryans' said...

I agree--I like the first and third ones. You could always do the first one square or without the bow.

Dawson's Mommy said...

I agree...the first and the 3rd are the best!

The West Family said...

My pick is the first one. You are so funny! I miss you!

Heather and James said...

My vote is for the 1st cake and I like square too!

Monkey Momma said...

I'm not even sure how I ended up on your blog, but I just had to comment on this post.

I LOVE this first cake. STUNNING!

Kara said...

I agree with the majority here, I like the first cake, very sophisticated but still kind of funky! I actually kind of like the bow too, but not necessarily for a wedding.

Cindy Siegrist said...

I like the first one too! I think it's very stylish!

Jameson said...

I say the first one! I LOVE it!