Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flower Power




Okay, so I thought I'd go after opinions again...It's looking like these are my two options for bouquets (maybe a little different, but something to give my cousin Jenny an idea of what I want...) These would be the attendants' flowers, as mine would have some orange in it too :)

This is probably the hardest part for me cause it just doesn't matter all that much to me (should it??) As long as they are pink, I don't really care...but Jenny's making me decide, so help!

6 comments:

Ticey said...

Both are gorgeous!! I absolutely love the top pic though. Good luck with all the fun decisions! Your wedding will be stunning!

The West Family said...

I vote for #2!

The Mills Gang said...

You can't go wrong with either one of them but I vote for the first one!
Love you Little!!

Kara said...

I like the simplicity of #1- just the gathered stems wrapped with a ribbon is very classic to me (it's also what I did, so that could be why I like it best!)

Heather and James said...

I vote for Number 1 b/c I think orange added to that one would be GREAT!

Krissy said...

I pick #1 also. I think its a clear victory. I also think that you should come to Virginia so we can discuss your wedding plans face to face. And drink. That too.