Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Abby and Lilly

So Jenny sent me these pictures of my cousins Abby and Lilly and I just couldn't help it, I had to put one of them up. Abby (the oldest, and my junior bridesmaid) is growing up so beautifully, I can hardly stand it. And Lilly, the little troublemaker, well...is just that!

But I love this picture of them together. Abby, since the day she was born, has been my little sidekick, which makes it absolutely necessary for her to be a part of my wedding.



Her 13th birthday will actually be the day after the wedding, so I'm thinking of surprising her with a birthday cake at the reception (hey, turning 13 is a BIG deal!) and having everyone sing to her...I'm sure she'll pretend to be embarrassed, but she's a Johnston...and we like to be the center of attention :)

2 comments:

Ticey said...

Aww, what a sweet idea!!! I'm sure she'll love it!

Heather and James said...

I think the birthday cake is a must!!!