Monday, October 13, 2008

Flower Girl Dress...and Centerpieces!



Well, I think I've pretty much decided on this dress for the flower girls...just need to see if I can find the pattern or if the lady making them can do it just by looking at the picture (is that even possible??) But I like this one the best, so hopefully, I can have it made or find something really really similar...!



And then these are the centerpieces Jenny and I decided on. She's putting something else in them to line the vases, but I can't remember what it was...oh well. And she's not putting anything in the vases other than the water, white orchid and pink LED light. I LOVE it, and now we're on the look out for these square vases!

2 comments:

The West Family said...

LOVE it all!!! Everything you have shown so far...love it!

Melissa said...

I Love the Flower Girl dress. So precious!