Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"I do" in Colorado...

So I thought I'd post some pics from David's sister's wedding this last weekend in Cuchara, Colorado. It was absolutely beautiful, and SO much fun. Definitely drank too many beers in high altitude... :)

This is Rhianna, Emily's flower girl (David and Emily's cousin Tara's daughter) and she has graciously agreed to be our flower girl too (she actually said "yes, thank you" when I asked her...she's so stinkin' cute), which I'm grateful for cause my family and friends were kind of hogging the wedding party stuff, so now we can include David's side thankfully!



This is Emily and Clark leaving the reception...


David and his brother, Matt, and their mom with Emily...


Us before the ceremony...


Just one of the amazing views from our cabin...

No comments: