Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No slideshow...just pics.

Well, it looks like I can't figure out how to convert the dvd to a file that can be uploaded here, so I decided just to put a few baby pics of me and David (couple with our siblings) up. There's three sections to the slide show: family, friends and us. The baby pics of us individually are in the "us" section; with (obviously) family pictures in the "family" part; and lots of old high school and college pics in the "friends" part...I need to add more of David's friends too cause right now, it's the "Kelsey and all her friends" show... :)

I love looking at old pictures cause I really can't believe that I'm going to be 30 soon and all this time has passed...I remember taking some of these pictures...how can I be this old??








1 comment:

Ticey said...

Too cute! LOVE the roller skates!