Thursday, October 9, 2008

STDs...ha ha...Save the Dates...!



Here's our Save the Date cards! I made these a while back when I saw that someone had used their dog in a picture, and I thought, well, I'll just use the kitties! It's Tatumbell on the left, and Allie on the right. It took probably an entire afternoon trying to get them to sit still long enough to take a decent picture (if you're on facebook too, those ridiculous pictures are on there) but they both finally did it, and these are the shots that made the final cut. I debated on putting a picture of me and David on them, but thought I'd do something different than the usual, so here it is!

3 comments:

Heather and James said...

It's on our fridge!!! I can't wait for you to meet ms. annabelle! One handed typing should be a profession- I am becoming a pro!!!

Ticey said...

They are so cute! I'm so impressed with your skills! I don't think I could've made my own STDs.

Ticey said...

p.s. Thanks for voting! While I do love Emery it didn't make it into the top 3 so it's all yours! ;-) Have you read Twilight? If so, did you like Esme before that? I love your "E" names!