Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving thanks

So I decided to think of a few things I'm thankful for (I mean, Thanksgiving IS in a couple of days and all...). It's been a rough couple of months with a few things, and sometimes I need to put it back in to perspective. So here goes:

• I get to work on the OSU campus. This really is one of my most favorite places to be, and I'm truly thankful that currently, I get to work in such a beautiful environment.


• Now I may be a little premature on this and really regret saying anything at all this time next week, but I'm currently up for my absolute dream job (Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs) at OSU. I'll know for sure next week (or so they say!) but it's really exciting considering I've been working toward this goal for six years now. Think good thoughts and prayers for me!

• I'm a season ticket holder for OSU football and women's basketball.




• In the last year alone, I've been able to travel to some pretty amazing places:
Bamberg, Germany

Seattle, WA

Cuchara, CO


• I'm a sucker for Becky's baby, Gus


• I love my siblings and their spouses (or future spouse I should say for Matthew). And just think, twenty years ago, I couldn't stand the little boogers...



• I get to marry a pretty awesome guy too... :)



So I've rambled enough, and I guess it's pretty apparent that I have much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: