Thursday, January 15, 2009

How did he live this long without me??

On Monday, I dropped off a ton of clothes to the dry cleaners. Mainly David's shirts and suits. But the point here being, that I dropped them off.

He went to pick them up this afternoon. I got a very angry text from him saying that the cleaners couldn't find his clothes. So I called him to ask what was going on, and maybe they could do a search for the clothes using my work number.

He got all confused on why they would need my work number to look for the clothes.

I told him, "Cause I usually give them that number instead of my cell phone number when I drop the clothes off."

"Oh", he says.

And then I realize what he's done.

"Did you give them your name or my name when you got there?" (meanwhile, the owner is pulling everything out to see if it's his...)

"Mine," he says.

Why would I, when dropping off the clothes on Monday, give them HIS name instead of my own?? At the time, I wasn't sure if I or he would be picking them up, so doesn't it make sense that the person who drops it off would leave their own name??

Yeeeaaaahhhh.

Seriously though, how do these guys live as long as they do before they find us??

1 comment:

tsteers said...

That is really funny!!