Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

Due to my classes starting back up next week and a new boss at work, I have to get some wedding details done this week. We went ahead and booked Mexico Joe's for the rehearsal dinner, and I spent a majority of yesterday afternoon working on the invitations (in case you haven't figured this out yet, but I like to do any of the design work myself!) And apparently, I like to misspell words...ignore how I spelled "rehearsal"... and thanks Booty!



And I'm currently working on the song list for the dj, so if there's anything you HAVE to dance to, let me know!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Super cute invitations!

The Rust Family said...

Anything Fleetwood!!!

joeybuck1 said...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!!

Also, I dig the retro flower girl dress. Very cool! And I'm thinking about Mex Joe's too! Tell me how it works out for you. I'm just going to copy what you do! Cool? Cool!