Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toasty toes and a lazy kitty...

I thought I'd share something sweet about David instead of his lapses with common sense...with the cold weather came really cold floors in our house since we have wood floors, and it's old and I have a crawl space underneath that just doesn't help with keeping the floors warm (I'm seriously considering carpeting over the wood floors...they are SO cold!) And after much complaining on my part, David got me a pair of Pillowalks! I haven't had a pair since college, and I forgot how comfy they are! And now my feet aren't cold anymore when I get out of bed in the morning...



And every morning, because David is the last one up, he makes the bed...but he had a little bit of difficulty yesterday, as someone was not quite ready to get up for the day...

5 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

I am SO impressed that he makes the bed! I have not been able to make that happen at my house.

The Rust Family said...

Pillow walks!! That is old school, I miss mine, maybe I'll get some next time I come to Stillwater. I love your meow, she is JUST like my meow. Clayton lets her outside and then yells "MOOOW"

Jennifer Tyler said...

Do those things come in red? Because my feet are always cold!

The West Family said...

Love them. What a great guy you have. :-)

Heather and James said...

Ok, so I have to say I bought my 2nd pair of PW since college in Dec and they are orange with zebra print bows- I even got my mom and pair for her bday! People don't know what they've been missin' until they get a pair!