Monday, February 23, 2009

Cake flavors!

So David and I made ourselves sick on 19, yes NINETEEN, cake samples this weekend...but we have decided on the cake flavors:

Grooms cake: cookies n cream
Abby's little birthday cake: pink champagne (SO good, but a little sweet, so if you want to try that one, you'll have to convince my almost 13 year old cousin to let you...good luck with that...!)
Brides cake: bottom layer, raspberry cream; second layer, double fudge; third layer, french vanilla and then the top will be pink champagne also.

That was the most fun I've had with the entire wedding planning process...mainly cause David got to actively participate and voice his opinion...and I got to eat some fabulous cake samples...screw the diet!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

I agree that was one of the best parts of the wedding planning process. HG was happy to be an active participant on that day! Your cakes sound YUMMY!!!!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

I am craving it already!!!!!!!