Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A List

Just a few more things I've learned while living with David...

1. I don't need to hover in the kitchen when he's cooking...hamburger helper, but still, he's cooking, right? Now granted, he didn't know to drain the hamburger meat once it was cooked, but at one point in time, neither did I, so I'm going to quit distrusting him in my kitch...I mean, OUR kitchen... :)

2. No matter how many times I ask (or tell) him to move my car seat back to its originally position after he drives it, it's not going to happen...

3. He likes to tell me every single detail of his entire day...from what time he woke up to what the gaggle of sorority girls that sat behind him in chemistry class said they did that weekend to the names of machine parts he's working on in some lab, and I have no idea what he's referring to...

4. I got his ring this weekend. And he's already wearing it. He wants "to get used to it", but I think he's just really ready to be married.

5. He listens to the most whack music I've ever heard...and I also realize I'm getting old when my first thought to this was "it's not even music, it's just noise..."

6. He sat through a showing of Twilight on campus last week and didn't complain once that I've already seen it, why would I want to see it again and make him go to it...no, he wanted to talk about what the other books in the series were about and how it moved from this one on.

7. He understands my obsession for a really nice table setting in the dining room. One of the cats jumped up on the table the other night, knocking off a place mat, of which he immediately grabbed and replaced, muttering "oh, your mom is gonna be mad at you..." to the cat...

5 comments:

The West Family said...

I love that he is already wearing his ring...too funny!

Ticey said...

oh I love it! wow, I can't believe he's already wearing his ring...that's so sweet! We've been married for 4 years and together for 6 and HG NEVER moves the seat back in my car.

The Mills Gang said...

Those are really funny and sweet! He is such a good guy despite his funny little quirks! :)

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

He's a keeper! So cute, Kelsey!

Aislinn and Dustin said...

I think it's hysterical that he said to the cat, "Your mom...." so funny when men refer to animals as children. Of course we women do, but not always the men. That's awesome!