Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEW cake!

The only part of this wedding that has been giving me a stomachache has been the cakes...I was working with a local baker whom I've used many times for parties with his beautifully made cookies and cupcakes...

However, with my many attempts in the last couple of weeks to nail them down for specifics, I have not been able to get a hold of either the baker or his business partner.

So I started pricing some other places. I found this lady in Guthrie, and after discussing with her what I wanted, colors and whatnot, she sent me this picture...




Notice the initials?? I think it was fate that brought this lady to me, so I've canceled my order with the idiot cake guys, and gone with Rosebeary's in Guthrie--and the fact that she's in Guthrie is also pretty special to me cause my grandparents lived there--and I'm so excited now, I can hardly stand it.

She's doing Abby's little cake too, and here's what she's doing for her:

3 comments:

Dawson's mommy said...

Cute! I think that is who Jill used.

Ticey said...

I absolutely love it!!!

Aislinn and Dustin said...

I like I like...very pretty!