Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shhhh...birthday surprise!

Okay, so I can't help it...I HAVE to tell everyone what I'm doing for David's birthday!

He has some friends that live in NYC, and one in particular, Kyle Higgs, has been bugging David for years to come for a visit.

So I'm sending him to New York for a weekend in May.

His birthday is March 30th, but on the 27th, I'm having a small gathering at the house with pizza and beer and an OU cake being made by a former ad rep of mine. I'm actually considering decorating in all OU stuff...ick...and then we'll play Rockband on the Wii for the rest of the night...

but then Kyle is going to text him at some point and tell him that he got him Yankees tickets for May 16 for his birthday.

And then I'll let that bug him for a few minutes. Mainly cause he just won't be expecting me to pull out a plane ticket for New York...

1 comment:

Ticey said...

he's going to LOVE it! what a great birthday surprise!!!