Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank you kitties...

So I need some assistance, friends...
Since I started this whole wedding thing with the kitties on the save the dates, I thought I'd end it with them on the thank you cards.
So last night, I took some pictures. Tatumbell in a pink bow tie (the actual bow ties for ring bearers, Gus and Carson...hope neither are allergic to cats!) and Allie in a "veil"--which was really just the lace from an old baby doll bed I have in the closet.
I need help deciding which pictures to use. I can place them anyway I want in Photoshop, so I just need to know which ones you guys think looks the best!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6

5 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

#2 and #6 are my faves!

Dawson's mommy said...

The first and last ones are my favorites.

The Mills Gang said...

I agree with Em---2 and 6!!

Erin said...

I vote for #3 and #6.e

Krissy said...

I like #2 and #6. I also think you are hysterical.