Monday, April 27, 2009

Bridal Pics

Last weekend, I took my bridal pictures at my dear friend Penny Cupp's house. I used Angel Porch again (she did our engagement pictures), and I'm kicking myself for not finding her sooner, as I've already put a deposit down for someone else for the wedding. I highly highly highly recommend her.

I was really worried about doing this because about two months ago, I had my dress altered (just length) and I realized that it was fitting a little snug. There was no way I could gain even a pound or this thing wasn't going to fit. So I kicked my work out routine into high gear. I even worked with my friend Wes, a personal trainer, to help me.

I noticed that I wasn't losing any weight really after my initial 7 pounds lost in the first two weeks. So I still worried about it fitting...

And then I put it on. And it's too friggin' big now...

I kept having to pull it up to keep it from sliding down around my waist...

Oh, the power of a treadmill!

So with that, here is a sneak peek of a few of the pictures...and David knows better than to go looking for these, so I'm not worried about him seeing me in my dress.

Hope you like!






12 comments:

The Mills Gang said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Love these pics!!!!

Dawson's mommy said...

Beautiful! The pics turned out great!!

Aislinn and Dustin said...

you look amazing!!!

The West Family said...

Those are all so gorgeous. Don't you just want to wear your dress all the time?!

Chelsea said...

These are gorgeous!!! I especially love the one where you're on the balcony facing the other direction because you can see the beautiful detail on the dress--I LOVE it!!!

Melissa said...

I LOVE these pics. What a gorgeous Bride! :)

Krissy said...

You look so beautiful!!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

They are beautiful! You look gorgeous! What a lovely bride you will be!

The Bryans' said...

Fabulous pics--you look fantastic!

Heather and James said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Pretty girl!!

Ticey said...

Kelsey, you look absolutely stunning! David's jaw will drop!

Birdie said...

Great pictures,and a fantastic dress!!! I wanna get married too,when I see so nice pics!! ;) Have niiiice weddingday :)