Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trunked...

So last night, I met up with Joey and friends just to sit outside and enjoy the nice spring weather that has finally arrived. David went to the library to study for a chemistry test he has this evening.

We each got home around 10:30-ish. Watched a little tv and then went to bed.

I woke up this morning, got ready for work, and as I was about to leave, noticed his car.

And the trunk was open.

Ummmm, what?

I yelled at him to get up and look at it to see if anything was missing, if the car had actually been broken in to, anything like that.

Nope. He had just hit the trunk button by accident when getting out of the car...

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Your posts always make me smile...thanks girlie!

The West Family said...

That's hilarious. Poor David...if he only knew the stories you told on him. :-)

Joey said...

James started to put MY contacts in the other day! I'm just glad I caught him.