Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sneak peek of the centerpieces...

So my cousin Jenny calls me and tells me she has changed the centerpieces on me...but to not freak out, cause they will be awesome...apparently, they are these lanterns on about 15 of the tables. Inside the vase will be the pink and orange and lime green flowers she has chosen. And they will each be sitting on something (moss? I don't know, something like that...) On the remaining tables, she will use two of these, hung on a shepherd's hook and tied together, to create some height.




And I've given in to the tealights, so those will be surrounding these as well.

Is anyone else ready for this wedding to just hurry up and get here already??

44 days...

1 comment:

Krissy said...

YES I am ready for this wedding to hurry up and get here. I can't wait to see everyone and be a part of (drink during) your special day.