Monday, June 1, 2009

26 days...

Today is June 1.

We are only 26 days away from the wedding I have been meticulously planning since March 1, 2008.

I know it will all come together and be just fine, but it's hard not to stress about the little details I still need to happen before I can relax.

My best friend and one of the matrons of honor, Becky, lives in Germany. So I sent her bridesmaid dress to her about 4 weeks ago, so that she would have time to have it altered if needed.

And it still hasn't made it there yet.

I'm already on the look out for another dress. Just in case.

I no longer love the photographer I chose over a year ago. I would prefer to use Angel Porch who did our engagement pictures and my bridal shots.

But she's booked already, and I don't want to lose the deposit from the other one.

The lady at the Wes Watkins Center may be the most irritating, dumb dumb on the planet, and just talking to her sends my blood pressure soaring.

Jenny still hasn't ordered the centerpieces, and I don't know when she plans to do that, and I have to quit thinking about that, or I'll start freaking out.

I only have a little over half of the response cards. Today was the preferred deadline.

What in the world do you give the ushers as gifts?

Financially, I break out into hives when I think about the money.

Just talking about the things I am stressing about makes me feel better.

I know the next 26 days will be a blast, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family.

I'm looking forward to being married to David, although right now, I'm irritated cause he snored all night and I am super tired today...I'll get over it at some point, but my eyes are all blurry with sleep...or lack of actually...

I'm looking forward to celebrating the day, having so much fun with it, and not worrying about these things anymore... :)

2 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

You don't have my comment card but it is going in the mail today!

The Mills Gang said...

Don't worry Little! It will all come together perfectly. I know it's hard not to worry but everything will fall into place and it will be one of the most magical days of your life! Hang in there! Love ya!