Monday, August 24, 2009

What does Snoop Dogg use to whiten his whites? Blee-aach!

Ahhhh, the joys of home ownership.

I have owned my house for almost two years now, and only done small projects. Painting the hallway...painting the kitchen. Stuff like that.

I had carpet in my den that I just could not stand any longer.

Tatumbell, the dominant male that he is, likes to continue to pee in one corner of this room. So much so that I cannot stop him from doing it apparently.

So I ripped up the carpet.

(that's Allie in the picture, not Tatumbell)




and we then ordered tile to put in.

Yay!

Except the concrete needs to be cleaned. Most likely with bleach. To try and get whatever is making Tatumbell pee in one corner out of the concrete.

So David tells me he will scrub the concrete with bleach one day.

And he says, "I need to wear a long sleeve shirt and jeans right? Don't want to get that on my skin."

Ummm, what?

I responded with, "You want stonewash jeans?"

He didn't get it.

For like 45 seconds.

"Ohhhhhh...I need to wear really crappy clothes in case I get it on me, huh?"

Ah geez...

1 comment:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

That is so funny! Post the pics! I can't wait to see! You all are ambitious!