Thursday, January 7, 2010

My seester's baby bump pics...

I have absolutely fallen in love with Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography in Oklahoma City...

So much so that I have had her do my sister's baby bump pics, and I also had her shoot baby Harper's newborn pics.

I made the signs Kristin's holding, and I gave them to her at her shower...


And here are the results...










Once Harper's newborn pictures are ready, I'll post those, as well.

I highly highly highly recommend Angel, as she did my bridals and engagement pics. She's really amazing with babies and kids, so if you're in the OKC area and looking for a great photographer, look no further than Art and Soul Photography.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is a great photographer! I think she did an amazing job on your bridal portraits, and she took some of another friend of mine as well. I think I'm going to go her in OKC to have Scarlett's 2 year photos done. I'm glad you shared her with us!