Tuesday, March 2, 2010

While the cat's away...

the mice will play.

Or at least eat terribly.

I'm off to Virginia for a week, and I'm pretty sure my husband is already looking forward to the junk food will live on while I'm gone.

Just a quick rundown of his favorites and what he will most likely gorge himself on:







Along with occasional runs to Mazzio's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, and Little Caesar's...yes, he likes pizza that much...I'm worried about what I will come home to.

So if you're in the Stillwater area, and are feeling dietician-like, feel free to stop by my house and rid it of the junk he will store in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Nuke Girl said...

And here I thought my Hubs was the only one who ate nasty hot sauce with the green lid! I swear, we should buy stock in the company or something... :P