Monday, April 12, 2010

Gelll-USSS.

So I'm having a serious case of the "I wants" and "I'm jealous of's" and "where did all the money go's?"...

I know I need to probably just pray for patience, and our upscale home with granite countertops and a manicured lawn and large, stainless steel refrigerator and garden tub will at some point be ours, but as a re-modeled older home located in the Belle Isle or Crown Heights area of OKC (the kids, while not yet conceived but must still be accounted for, would have to go to Casady...no OKC public schools for them...),


...along with a decent lake house at Tenkiller with a screened in porch and large deck not too far from all our friends' homes in Snake Creek...where our black Cobalt is docked at the marina...aptly named "Pistols Firin'" despite many protests from D, but since he doesn't know how to drive a boat, he will eventually back off and let me name it whatever I want...but we'll also have a pontoon boat he can name whatever he wants...I'm thinking "Switzer", "A.D." or something really lame like "Sooners"...


I'd drive to work as a part-time graphic design lecturer and full-time vice president of university marketing at Oklahoma City University in my black Mercedes E class...D's inability to really take good care of a car will leave him with the Taurus or an older Silverado pick up truck...

We can afford all these things cause our school loans will be paid off by a fairy god mother, and each of us earn salaries well into six figures (of course education faculty most of the time get paid around $60k, but I don't think of that while wracking up school loan debt well over $100k to earn a damn doctorate...), and we finally figure out the stock market and how to use it to our advantage.

Sigh....

No comments: