Friday, May 14, 2010

Buff-a-what?


David really wanted me to tell this story here to illustrate that I say some stupid shit sometimes too.

I KNOW that buffalo wings are chicken.

I am NOT Jessica Simpson stupid here.

I just made the comment, "Why do they call them Buffalo wings then?"

He told me it was the sauce, and that it originated in Buffalo, NY.

Me: "Huh.  I figured it had something to do with the sauce...just wasn't sure how it was connected to buffaloes.  Could have been made from buffaloes for all I knew."

D: "You thought the buffalo sauce was MADE from buffaloes??"

Me: "Well, I don't know.  Could have been I guess..."

D: Laughing too hard to really respond...

Me: "Shut up...I just thought there was a connection to buffaloes, not Buffalo, New York..."

D: "Put the shovel down, honey.  The grave has been dug."

No comments: