Monday, June 28, 2010

We.Are.Faaammmiiileeee.

We went out to Picture People at Penn Square Mall last Friday to take a family pic with dad...my brother flew into town the night before to surprise my dad (his wife and baby were already here) with a weekend visit, so my sister wanted to take advantage of all of us being around at the same time, even if just for an hour or so. 

My dad is not doing all that great, and so I'm glad we have this, especially with the babies in it.  All three of us got married about six months apart from one another, so we have lots of family pics due to the weddings, but now with the additions of Harper and Austin, I'm happy we were able to do this.

1 comment:

The Mills Gang said...

I think these are so sweet and I'm glad you have them. You will always cherish them!