Wednesday, July 7, 2010

302 Days from Now.

May 6th, 2011.

Approximately 7:00pm CST.

I'm thinking Gallagher-Iba Arena on the Oklahoma State University campus.

I should be wearing something similar to this:

For the next few months, I will not be much fun, and I apologize in advance for that.

Ya see, I've started working on my dissertation.

HOLY SHIT.

Yep, I've made it to this point, and there's no turning around/stopping now, so my goal of earning a Doctorate of Education should be obtained by May...

Just wanted to give a heads up if I don't write as often, you'll know I've probably curled myself into a ball on the 4th floor of the Edmon Low library with stacks of academic articles surrounding me, with a most likely sleep-deprived twitch developing as I attempt to write the largest and most important paper in all of my life...

I began this journey in the fall of 2007, and I have a hard time believing I am to this point now as it does not seem that long ago I dove back into the world of higher education...as a student again instead of just a staff member.

But here I am.  I can really see the end of this coming.

Good crap, I could not be more excited about that.

But I know it will be a long and difficult year.  And I appreciate your support as I complete this.

So thanks ahead of time.

Sincerely,
(soon!!) Dr. Kelsey Nuckolls

1 comment: