Monday, October 25, 2010

OSU Homecoming

I LOVE OSU's Homecoming weekend.  Everyone comes back to see the house decs at Walkarounds, the tailgate scene is unreal, the game is usually intense, and of course, the bars are freakin' jam packed.  This year's homecoming weekend was no different...

Phi Mu/Kappa Sig dec
and others during Walkarounds...

and from the game...
and from the tailgate...this is David with childhood friend, Todd George...funny story here, I met Todd in the 6th grade when I went to school at Dennis Elementary...and from what I remember, my very first crush.  It fizzled of course, but we remained friends all through high school.  So here's my first crush and my first boyfriend, 20 years later...
My sister and I during Walkarounds.
Despite the Cowboys losing the game, Phi Mu not placing in house decs, and the crowds that usually accompany homecoming weekend, it was still great fun, and I enjoyed seeing people I hadn't seen in years...guess that's what homecoming is about, right??

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

I still can't believe PM didn't place! I thought our dec was really good.