Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time to Design

I have been asked by dear friend Laura Powell to serve as her Matron of Honor in her upcoming wedding, and she asked me to do her save the dates.  So I came up with a few designs for her to choose from:



She chose the orange/tree design, and so I put one of her engagement pictures in it to complete the save the date:
So now we're just working on either printing them as notecards of postcards and completing all of the information she wants on them.

I freaking love doing this kind of stuff.  I have been contemplating for a while now of starting my own graphic design company...just some stuff on the side, such as save the dates or holiday cards or birth announcements.  There are few things I am more passionate about than design, and I would eventually love to do this full-time, but in the meantime, I'll get to work on making it a part-time passion/obsession/money-maker...what better time than now?? 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute. I love the design and picture that you chose too.

The Mills Gang said...

Good job!! Can you design me a Christmas card???? :)