Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas cards...and Christmas presents.

In my (limited) spare time, I've been making some Christmas cards.  I know that it's way too late to try and promote these for this year, and with all that's been going on with us lately, I just didn't have the time or energy to really get these going for this year...buuuuuut, my plan is to have a ton of these made throughout the year, so there will be lots to choose from next Christmas!  (the white boxes are for pictures if those are wanted).






And hopefully my sister-in-law, Emily, doesn't read my blog at all cause I'm about to spoil part of her Christmas present...I made up a logo for her and had it placed on some stationary.  I also made some notecards with it for her.





And for Gus Gus, I made him a little shirt...

Sigh...maybe one day I can quit the day job and just do this stuff full-time...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well, too funny! I do occasionally read the blog! I love it. But don't worry I hadn't until today in a while. I LOVE MY STATIONARY SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! MUAH!