Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eternity and a football reference. All in the same post.

I made the mistake of once telling D that I thought "Eternity for Men" was the greatest smelling cologne on the planet.

Even went so far as to tell him I found it to be a turn on.

So what do I do?  Go to Dillard's, armed with a recently found $50 gift card from our wedding, and purchase the tiny 1.7 oz. bottle of Eternity.

David was ecstatic to try out it's appeal on me.

After a long day of running errands and dinner in OKC, I made it home to Stillwater late.  Tired and in no mood for any extracurricular activity in our bedroom, I let him know I was heading to bed and would most likely be out once my head hit my pillow.

Shortly after, I found him quietly and covertly trying to put on the cologne in an obvious attempt to change my mind that I was no longer as tired as I was.

Me: "Seriously?  It doesn't have the ability to suddenly make me not exhausted and want to jump you."

D: "Hey, can you fault me for trying to throw a hail mary here?"

*facepalm*

No comments: