Friday, December 3, 2010

How sweet it is.

Little Bit has been peeing on the beds.  ALL the beds.  Apparently, this is due to her having gone in to heat a while back, and it may have caused a UTI.  (she's getting spayed Monday, so all should be good then)  But in the meantime, I have had to take ALL the comforters (there are 3 bedrooms...) to the cleaners at least twice now.  When I went to pick up the latest two victims (one being our main bedspread), the stupid cleaners didn't have them ready yet...even though they had told me twice they would be ready by then, but that's another blog post...oh, hell, I'll just say it here: I HATE HATE HATE NORTHSIDE CLEANERS IN STILLWATER. 

Whew, I feel better already.

But I digress...

Because our big bedspreads weren't ready to come home, I had to pull out an old one for us to use.  I acquired this at some Phi Mu Mom's Day years ago, but never really used it.  It had been folded up on the end of the spare bed at dad's house for so long, I quit noticing it around 2004.  But with my dad moving out of his house, I quickly snatched it up and took it home. 

When I pulled it out last night to put on our bed, the extra pink poofiness of this thing apparently got to David, as he said, "Oh my gawd, it's like we'll be sleeping under cupcakes."

1 comment:

Krissy said...

It DOES look like cupcakes!