Thursday, January 6, 2011

MS Paint

I'm obsessed with a couple of blogs.

Their primary way of communicating is through drawings done in MS Paint.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

And I found this one through shaggybevo.com...this guy is known to come on the message boards and give his random interpretation of Texas athletics...http://prevailandride.blogspot.com/

So I took my interest in these and graphic design and thought I'd create my own...well, my own version of me and David anyway.
I thought it was a pretty similar rendition actually.

David's a little smug about suddenly being in MS Paint (well, it's Paintbrush for Mac, but whatever)
But he still says hi.

Stay tuned.  I may make these two start interpreting what goes on in our house instead of me taking pictures...or even writing it out anymore...

1 comment:

Laroo said...

I do believe this is one of your best ideas yet...other than befriending me. That one probably rocked your world and made you a better person. I know, you're welcome.