Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Husband of the Year

David deserves the Husband of the Year award for these small acts, all in the last 24 hours...

• Leaving the toilet seat up...and yep, I fell in at some point in the middle of the night.

• Forgot to lock Nova up in the kitchen when he went to bed.  The little pup has a habit of peeing at the edge of the couch, and while he's too tiny to really get the couch at all, he does get little dribbles of urine on the floor.  That I get to clean up.

• Didn't take the trash out this morning, so as I was hurrying to get to work, I set it out by the curb.  And got some non-descriptive smelly liquid on my slacks.

• Actually forgot to flush the toilet.  Yes, you read that right.  When I told him what he'd done, he actually said, "What?  That's gross!"  So he's aware that it is in fact, nasty to do that.

1 comment:

Lou Ann said...

I am so excited I found your blog! I can keep up with all things Kelsey! I love it...and I love you! Miss your face.