Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something to keep me busy.

A friend of mine recently let me know about CrowdSPRING.com.  It's a website that allows individuals and companies to post their graphic design needs, and then the designers submit their work to them, allowing even for feedback to the designers, and then a design is chosen...and PAID for.

I cannot believe I am just now finding this site.  But I found it, and so far, I love it.

Right now, there's a contest for sippy cup designs.  And with all the clients' restrictions and requests, I came up with this for a little girl's cup:
Thought it was worth a try to maybe get some extra cash out of doing something I am absolutely in love with doing...

And now on to work on a little boy's cup!

2 comments:

The West Family said...

I love it!!! I would get that one for Sophie!

Ticey said...

That's too cute! Definitely keep us posted.