Monday, May 16, 2011

The Girlie Show

My friend Addy and I are trying to get into The Girlie Show in November.  It is held at the Farmers Market in Oklahoma City, and it is specifically for women to showcase their creative endeavors...but so many apply to get in each year, it's definitely not a guarantee, so we are thinking that if we did it together, we had a better shot of getting in and getting our stuff seen.  And bought.

I need some help though.  I'm going to do Christmas cards, but I need to know which ones to print and which designs appear to be the most popular, so I can print more of those.

So if you could, just take a sec and let me know which of the following designs are more appealing to you...I'd appreciate it!

#1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6
 #7
 #8
 #9
 #10

7 comments:

The Buxton's said...

Numbers 2 and 5 are my favorites!

Erin said...

I like 8, 7, 2 and 3 the best.

Good luck! I hope you get in!

Krissy said...

I like # 2 and 3 the best...maybe half one and half the other? I also like #7. If I were in charge, I'd pick you and Addy.

The West Family said...

I like them all! If I have to chose...1,5,7,9,10

The Bryans said...

I like 1, 5, 7, and 9 the best.

Andie and Jason said...

I like 5 and 8 the best, I like 'em all though!

theBlessedLife said...

I like 3, 5 and 9!! They are all cute though!!