Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EMO.

Wow.  So sorry for the completely EMO post from last time...I've had many texts, phone calls, emails and visits from friends, so I guess it did it's job though :)

Things have gotten a little better, but I'm now seriously considering saying to hell with this Masters degree and moving down to Houston in August when our rental house is ready...I'm just not certain this degree is worth it, but I know I will kick myself if I don't finish it when I'm so close to the end already.

But I don't wanna... *whine*

On a completely different note, I've been playing with the iPhone, and took this pic this morning...
I swear, this iPhone takes better pics than my normal camera...

So it keeps me busy while I contemplate moving before December.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Online classes? Independent study and come back for your thesis/comps??

Kelsey Johnston Nuckolls said...

I have one stupid class that I HAVE to go to...he won't really let me do it online or Skype in each week or anything. And I'm doing a creative component instead of a thesis, and it will basically be done and approved and everything by September, so this class really is going to be the death of me...