Friday, June 10, 2011

NKOTBSB.

If you knew me in college, you knew of my love for drinking too many beers, standing on a coffee table and singing screaming the words to most every Backstreet Boys song...who are we kidding, I did a perfect rendition of "I Want it that Way." Could pretty much act out the entire video.  With Becky, of course.  And many of you, too...

And if you just happened to have known me in about the 5th through the 7th grade, you knew of my undying affection for Joey McIntire...sigh....

So when it was announced that the New Kids and Backstreet Boys would be touring TOGETHER, I almost cried with joy.  And when my husband bought me a plane ticket to go to Virginia this summer and see the concert with Krissy and Elena, I DID cry with joy.

My mother-in-law even made me a custom t-shirt dress for the occasion.  This would be a night to remember for sure.


So for one night 80,000 females pretended to either be 13, 15 or 22 again...and it was a-may-zing...





As you can tell from the singing along in the videos...

2 comments:

Krissy said...

It was an AWESOME night and certainly in my Top 3 concerts ever attended!

Houston Texans said...

Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags, warm winter ugg boots outlet.